America’s #1-selling shingle just got better
More families have found shelter and peace of mind under a Timberline® roof than any other brand. And now, a good thing just got even better.
Timberline HD® Shingles – Shingle Features
Architecturally stylish but practically priced—with a Lifetime ltd. warranty.
Features GAF’s “High Definition” color blends and enhanced shadow effect for a genuine wood-shake look.
Class A fire rating from Underwriters Laboratories, the highest rating possible.
Designed with Advanced Protection® technology, which minimizes the use of natural resources while providing superior protection for your home (visit www.gaf.com/aps to learn more).
Helps ensure the beauty of your roof against unsightly blue-green algae (See Details)
Stays In Place…
Dura Grip™ Adhesive seals each shingle tightly and reduces the risk of shingle blow-off. Shingles warranted to withstand winds up to 130 mph. (See Details)
Peace of Mind…
Lifetime ltd. transferable warranty with Smart Choice®Protection (non-prorated material and installation labor coverage) for the first ten years.
Perfect Finishing Touch…
Use Timbertex® Premium Ridge Cap Shingles (in the West, use Ridglass® Premium Ridge Cap Shingles)
People will know that you’re installing North America’s #1-selling laminated shingles!
Less Chance Of Call-Backs…
Durable, wind-resistant shingles carry 130 mph ltd. wind coverage!
The many layers of a
Timberline HD® Shingle
Diamond Cut™ Granules…
Add dimension and depth to the shingle with their multifaceted design and construction
UV Blocker (Granules)…
Helps protect against damaging sunlight for durability and long life
Color Lock™ Ceramic Firing (Granules)…
Helps maintain the true shingle color
Dura Grip™ Adhesive…
Grips tightly even in strong gale-force winds to reduce the risk of shingle blow-off
SpecSelect™ Grading System (Asphalt)…
Offers fine-quality asphalt to help improve weathering in harsh conditions
Micro Weave™ Core…
Offers a strong foundation that helps resist cracking and splitting
FiberTech™ Components (Core)…
Incorporates fibers that are noncombustible, helping to provide a UL Class A fire rating — the highest roofing fire rating possible
- Fiberglass asphalt shingle
- Lifetime ltd. transferable warranty (See Details)
- Smart Choice® protection for the first 10 years (See Details)
- 130 mph ltd. wind warranty (See Details)
- Listed Class A Fire – UL 790
- Passes ASTM D7158, Class H
- ASTM D3018 Type 1
- ASTM D3161 Type 1, Class F
- ASTM D3462 (See Details)
- StainGuard® Algae Discoloration ltd. warranty (available in most areas)
- Energy Star Qualified (white only)
- Miami-Dade County Product Control Approved (See Details)
- Florida Building Code approved
- Texas Department of Insurance approved (See Details)
- ICC Approved (See Details)
- CSA A123.5-98 (See Details)
- Approximately 64 Pieces/Sq.
- Approximately 3 Bundles/Sq.
- Approximately 256 Nails/Sq.
- 5 5/8″ exposure