WHY CHOOSE FIBERGLASS WINDOWS?
Pella’s fiberglass windows are made of the strongest, most durable material available in windows.17 Our patented, low-maintenance fiberglass is scratch-resistant and can withstand extreme heat and subzero cold temperatures, so you can trust our fiberglass windows to perform in your home.
Pella® Impervia® fiberglass windows offer superior strength and durability. Enjoy the enduring beauty of fiberglass awning, casement, sliding, single-hung and double-hung windows — backed by one of the strongest warranties in the business
- Superior strength and durability with patented fiberglass material
- Withstands the most extreme temperatures
- Long-lasting powder-coat finish, including Black
- Sleek, timeless profiles
- Meets the rigorous performance requirements of a commercial building
- Optional foam insulation for better energy performance
- Exceptional energy efficiency
- Innovative locking system for improved security and a stronger seal
- Patented unison locking system, with one easy-to-use lock-lever
INSIDE PELLA IMPERVIA
Made from our patented five-layer fiberglass material, Pella Impervia windows are on average 100x more impact-resistant than a leading wood/plastic composite product. Tested from -40ºF to 180ºF, these windows can withstand some of the harshest conditions, making them strong and incredibly energy efficient.