ALL ULTREX SINGLE HUNG
These traditional All Ultrex windows offer the timeless aesthetics of a double hung design with a single operating sash and the strength and performance of Ultrex. Most sizes are available in DP50 performance. Factory and field mulling are available for installing multiple assemblies.
- Low-maintenance Ultrex exterior and interior
- Low-profile ergonomic sash lock
- Lower operating sash tilts and removes easily for cleaning
- Available in equal, cottage and reverse cottage sash configuration
- Standard half screen or available full screen
Applied through a patented process, Integrity’s Ultrex finish is verified to the American Architectural Manufacturers Association (AAMA) 624-10 high performance voluntary finish specification. Ultrex’s mechanically bonded acrylic finish is 3x thicker than competitive finishes and provides a smooth, consistent, low maintenance and amazingly durable finish.
Exterior finish samples are approximate. Please visit your local Integrity retailer to see actual color samples.
Integrity’s exterior trim is made of Ultrex® fiberglass verses wood, vinyl or composite. Ultrex® pultruded fiberglass features our AAMA verified acrylic finish for low maintenance durability and superior aesthetics.
‘The All Ultrex Series’ Ultrex pultruded fiberglass interior features a durable low maintenance white interior finish.
- Insulating Glass: Insulating glass with Low E and argon gas is standard with Integrity products.
- Tempered glazing options are available
- Integrity has several options of Specialty Glass available for unique project needs.
- STC/OITC Upgrade: Variable thickness glazing provides enhanced sound abatement performance. Available in Low E1, Low E2, Low E3, Tempered and Tempered Obscure
- California Fire Glass: Tempered glass for your projects located in California fire zones
Divided Lite Patterns
Integrity screens feature a durable low maintenance aluminum surround and non-corrosive charcoal gray fiberglass mesh for consistent performance.